We work diligently to help ensure every attendee to Harvest feels warmly welcomed, loved and served in the name of Christ. If you complete our register which is passed around during our service we would love to mail you a welcome packet explaining some general information about the church (don’t worry we won’t put you on any mailing lists).
If God leads you to continue attending Harvest Waterloo Region we would encourage you to begin to engage in the community of Harvest. We regularly hold an event called Party With the Pastors. This isn’t really a wild party but rather is just an informal evening to hang out with some of our key leaders. This is a time when we will let you know a few basics about our church (just about 15 minutes), answer any questions you might have and just get to know each other a little.
We also encourage you to attend our Harvest Essentials Classes.
The process for becoming a member at Harvest is:
- Salvation in Christ and water baptism
- Attend the Harvest Essentials class
- Complete the membership application/information packet
- Give the packet to a staff member or elder
- After reviewing this information and an informal get to know you meeting the Elders are responsible to approve membership applications.
- You will be notified of your welcoming into membership
We work hard with our Sunday greeters team, our communication on Sunday and via e-mail and snail mail as well as one-on-one meetings with those interested seeking to connect and help you engage fully in the community life of Harvest. Sundays are a great time for worship and the word and are the highlight of our week but you will not find what you need at Harvest for your discipleship and full growth without getting involved in small groups and other growth related ministries.